Initially a small brief turned into a big project, we convinced the clients that it’s time to do a refresh for their website. I did the experience design for it, from research to ux to user testing. The whole process took quite a bit of time - nearly a year in the making due to technical reasons but at the end it was all worth the wait.
The old website was launched in 2010 and since then the company has grown bigger. They’ve also recently gone through a new rebranding, which makes it even the perfect time to do a complete revamp to the website.
I did a lot of research on how we can approach their new visions to the website. One of the things we needed to tackle properly is the amount of product catalogues they have. It’s massive and it’s still growing, so I wanted to make sure to design a website that can accommodate their content in the long run and doesn’t go out of date too quickly.
Provided with a list of catalogues and new IA, I sketched out a few layout and made paper prototype before going into a testable prototype. I then did a user testing with different audience (mostly mums) before presenting it to the stakeholders.
The results were well received by both audience and stakeholders, and you can see the final results on their current website which can be found here.